2.4
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

On 12/4/17 I ordered 3 personalized pillows with Christmas themes. I did it over the phone because the website was not clear about how to deal with the personalization.

The associate took my order and that was that. The pillows arrived in 2 separate boxes on January 12th and 13th, 2018. Not once did the associate who took my order mention that there might be a delay on these pillows. I would not have ordered them if I knew they might not arrive for Christmas.

I called to complain to customer service and the associate was unconcerned and non apologetic. (Also, even though the pillows came in two boxes, the shipping notices inside each box read "box 1 of 1." So there when I got the first box, on the 12th, is when I called customer service.

Again, the agent was unconcerned and unapologetic. I asked if she would pass my complaint on to someone appropriate and she snapped back at me, "I don't have to, they monitor these calls!"

Review about: Lillian Vernon Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: I want a sincere apolgy for not telling me that these items would not arrive by Christmas. And I'd like them to train their phone associates better..

Comments