Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Update by user Dec 22, 2016

A supervisor called me later in the day and told me she got the item shipped to me overnight.She gave me a tracking number to prove it was shipped.

She couldn't explain why it hadn't been shipped, the best she could guess was there was a glitch in the system because she could see it had been ready to ship for a while.

Her name was Lawanda and she was amazing and very helpful.I didn't get it over night because UPS didn't get it on the plane in time but I did get it today and its beautiful and my son in law will have a gift to open for Christmas.

Original review posted by user Dec 20, 2016

I would not recommend Lillian Vernon to anyone.I ordered a gift for my son in law for Christmas and have been calling for two weeks getting the runaround.

Every time I call I'm told the item will be sent in a couple of days. I called this morning and was told the item was shipped yesterday and the lady would send me an email within a half hour with the tracking information which I never received so I called back and was told the item has not been sent out. Every time I call and ask to speak to a supervisor conveniently there is never one available to speak to. They don't care about their customers.

When I ordered the item it said it would be sent out within 6 business days. There is always an excuse, they are busy, the machine that does the names was broke but they can't let you know anything, no email and no phone call.

I asked for a refund and was told the supervisor would be notified but because they asked for it to be expedited ( really it should have been sent out a long time ago) that he wasn't sure if I would get my money back.If I have to I'll notify my bank and have them fight with the company.

user80376903 wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Lillian Vernon. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lillian Vernon to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lillian Vernon and lillian vernon shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.